This Preemie/Newborn Color Blocked Hats is great for a little preemie boy!Skill Level
1-3 lb: 8.5-9″ circumference, 3.5-4″ length
3-5 lb: 11-11.5″ circumference, 4-5″ length
6-8 lb: 12-12.5″ circumference, 5-6″ length
9-11 lb (Newborn): 13-14″ circumference, 6-6.5″ length
These are our finished sizes. If yours doesn’t fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.Materials
Extra soft worsted weight yarn
- We recommend Lion Brand, Vanna’s Choice.
- Light Blue
- 1-3 lb: ~ 17 yards of yarn for hat only, not for add-ons
- 3-5 lb: ~34 yards of yarn for hat only, not for add-ons
- 6-8 lb: ~43 yards of yarn for hat only, not for add-ons
- 9-11 lb (Newborn): ~51 yards of yarn for hat only, not for add-ons
G-6 (4.00mm) crochet hook
1″ white button
Yarn needle, to weave ends
Each PDF pattern comes with a "Crochet Help, Tips and FAQs" printable.
This is a CROCHET PATTERN listing, not the physical product. The Preemie Newborn Liam Hat crochet pattern is written using U.S. crochet terminology.